3rd May 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I pursue among M.Tech and MBA being a B.Tech(CSE) student? Scope in Travel industry for me?

Hello, I am studying B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. Is there any scope to join Travel industry? What should I pursue among MBA and M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  2. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission for MBA in Travel and Tourism? Can students from different field pursue this course?
  4. Can i do MBA and English Literature simultaneously after B.Tech?
  5. MS or M.tech in Biotechnology? Which One is Better?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  7. How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience
  8. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  9. How to pursue PG in MBA or M.Tech? I have completed my UG in ECE
  10. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student
  11. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  12. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  13. How can I pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics after graduation
  14. How to pursue MBA in shipping and logistics after my graduation
  15. Can I get a job in Travel Industry after graduation?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBA if being a 24 years of B.Com student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management after MBA? -- [New]
  18. Mtech or C-DAC? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2017, 02:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I pursue among M.Tech and MBA being a B.Tech(CSE) student? Scope in Travel industry for me?

After completion of your B.Tech in CSE stream from a recognised board, you are eligible to pursue both M.Tech and MBA course. If you are interested to improve your technical knowledge in the same field then, you need to opt for M.Tech course, if you are interested to do business in future then, it is best to opt for MBA course. There is no scope of joining in Travel industry being a B.Tech (CSE) student but, you can start your own travel business if you are interested in travel industry.
30th January 2017, 01:39 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What should I pursue among M.Tech and MBA being a B.Tech(CSE) student? Scope in Travel industry for me?

It depends on what you are passionate about and what your preference is. If getting into the travel industry is what you want then you must go for an MBA.
A computer engineer can work in a travel industry but his/her role would be limited to maintaining the website or the app which for most engineers is a devolved job.
Especially after an M.Tech, there is no point of you going into the travel industry.
If travel industry is something you are just somewhat interested in, and you are more passionate about computers, then you must go for M.Tech.
I must mention that no matter what you go for, the opportunities that you will get would be more or less the same, meaning that there are enough opportunities in both the fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?