31st May 2011, 07:06 PM
Pranay Nirgude

How can I join merchant navy after 12th?

hello,
i am Pranay Nirgude, just passed hsc exam with 65%.... I want to know about merchant navy... How can i apply...? When and where i will get the forms...? I live in Nashik, Maharashtra... Please give me some information about it...

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  7. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  14. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  16. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  17. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  18. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
9th April 2012, 04:42 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How can I join merchant navy after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranay Nirgude View Post
hello,
i am Pranay Nirgude, just passed hsc exam with 65%.... I want to know about merchant navy... How can i apply...? When and where i will get the forms...? I live in Nashik, Maharashtra... Please give me some information about it...

How can I join merchant navy after 12th?

To join Merchant Navy after completing 12th standard, you have to pursue Merchant Navy course/Training. After completing this course you can join Merchant Navy for following post...
  • Deck Cadets Post
  • Navigating Officers Post

Eligibility criteria to peruse Merchant Navy course after 12th:

You should be 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from recognized.

You must have secured minimum of 60% marks in PCM.

Your Age should not be more than 20 years.(5 years relaxation is given to ST/C candidates in upper Age.)

Physical requirements for Merchant navy:

You should be physically and mentally fit.

Eye Sight = 6/6,

Height = 167 cms,

Weight = 50 Kg

Chest = 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)

Popular Institute offering Merchant Navy Course:

Training Ship Chanakya, Navi Mumbai

Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata

Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Mumbai

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai

>>To join these institute you have to appear in Merchant Navy entrance examination. For more detail on All India Merchant Navy Entrance Exam Click Here
6th June 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join merchant navy after 12th?

How can i join merchant navy after passing 12th with 65% ?
7th July 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM SUMANTA PLZ TELL IWANT TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY AS AN OFFICER POST AFTER 12 AND WHAT WILL ME THE SLLAARY IF I JOIN A S AN OFFICER
16th September 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a college student of 11th standard. After 12th I wish to make career in Indian Navy. What is the procedure to achieve this success??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?