4th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for job after completion of graduation in Bio chemistry?

Where should I apply for a job after graduation in biochemistry from calcutta university? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me in this. Awaiting for the answer from you soon!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  2. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  3. Which is better course for Post Graduation in M.Sc? Bio-chemistry or Bio-technology?
  4. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in Chemistry Honors?
  6. Which railway jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation course?
  7. Which are the courses related to Biology after 12th?
  8. How to apply for studying bio chemistry in Pondicherry University? What is the procedure?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  10. What are the career options after completion of B.Sc graduation? -- [New]
  11. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  13. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BT Assistant job in school after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. Are there any Railway jobs after Inter? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  18. Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?
4th November 2015, 10:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for job after completion of graduation in Bio chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where should I apply for a job after graduation in biochemistry from calcutta university? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me in this. Awaiting for the answer from you soon!

Thanks!
After completion of graduation degree in Biochemistry you can apply for jobs in Indian Forest Service exam.

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IFS exam,

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC candidate category.

Pattern for IFS exam:-

Paper I:- General English (300 marks)
Paper II:- General Knowledge (300 marks)
Paper III-VI:- Any two selected optional subject (200 marks for each paper)
Personality Test:- 300 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?