31st October 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the guidelines for picking up the best subjects for doing graduation?

I am a class 12 student of pcb stream which subject i should ch hose for graduation for best performance in civil services? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the right suggestion on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Guidelines to qualify GATE entrance exam?
  2. Which subjects are best to take as optional subjects in graduation?
  3. Is it compulsory to take the same subject in NET as taken in PG?
  4. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  5. What does it mean by "Graduation in any Discipline" to become a CBI Officer? Which subjects should I choose in B.Sc?
  6. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  8. What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?
  9. What are the subjects followed in B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  10. How to prepare for AAI ATC exam? Exam date? Subjects to be studied for Telecom and it's guidelines?
  11. In recession, what's the options after b.tech degree in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for Delhi B.Ed Exam of this year having scored less than 55% in Graduation but more than 80% in MBE? Can I take Economics and Sociology as the study subjects in B.Ed as I am having English, Economics and Sociology subjects in Graduation
  14. Which subjects i should choose for graduation so as to join defence as officer -- [New]
  15. Which subjects I should take for graduation after completion of 12th to appear for civil services exam in future?
  16. How can I score 97% marks in SSLC board exam within four months?
  17. Can I give my class 12th improvement exam after 3 years
  18. List of subjects I can take up in graduation to set career in banking in future?
10th April 2017, 05:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where to get the guidelines for picking up the best subjects for doing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a class 12 student of pcb stream which subject i should ch hose for graduation for best performance in civil services? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the right suggestion on this. Thank you!

You can get the guidelines for picking up the best subjects through your parents or teachers or relatives or friends. Actually one should choose the subject based on his interest, ability and passion. If you like mathematics then chooses mathematics in graduation. The rule is same for all subjects like engineering, medicine, history, geography, physics, chemistry etc. You can discuss your interest with your teachers, parents, relatives and friends, based on the feedback you get; you can choose the course to study in graduation. Many students are in dilemma to choose the best course. You can also choose the subject based on your dream job.
14th April 2017, 11:22 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to get the guidelines for picking up the best subjects for doing graduation?

-> It based on your interest in subjects , pick the subjects at which you are sound and love to learn .
-> Think for a while about your performance in your +2 exams and then have s glance at your best score which probably replicates that you are good at those .
-> As you were selecting these subjects in IAS , it doesn't seems difficult because the questions will like basic levels ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?