2nd February 2018, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should do a job based on just BA qualification?

I am a BA student. Can I do this job or not, and my height is 153 cm, and normal face color and I am weak in spoken English, and I am 25 year. Please, reply whether I do, or not any job. I really want to do a job. Please reply.

2nd February 2018, 09:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I should do a job based on just BA qualification?

Yes, you are eligible for both private and government jobs. You can find jobs in retails stores and in shopping malls. You can also find jobs in government banks by cracking the IBPS PO examination. You can appear for the Civil Services examination and become and IPS/IAS officer and also you can apply for CBI/CID positions. You can also appear for RRB examination and get jobs in railways according to your qualification. But, it is always recommended to opt for higher studies.
2nd February 2018, 09:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

If you want to do job after completing BA (Bachelor of Arts), then you can apply for job in employment areas like UPSC, Business process outsourcing units, Broadcasting centres, Advertising agencies, Community service centre, Graphic and printing industry, Professional writing, Social work departments etc. and get job types as mentioned below:-

Job Options after Completing BA (Bachelor of Arts):-
  • Call centre executive.
  • Faculty teacher.
  • Junior parliamentary reporter.
  • Data entry operator.
  • Customer support executive.
  • Bank clerk.
2nd February 2018, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for a job, then you can start to apply for various jobs based on your qualification. Just make sure you have for a decent CV highlighting all your skills.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the concerned company or consultancy.
2nd February 2018, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for getting job, you are required to meet certain eligibility criteria. But I don't think that you must meet height, color, spoken English criteria in order be eligible for getting job. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, all that you need is to meet the required educational qualification.

In general, there are very less companies that are offering job opportunities for BA holders. On the other side, you will certainly be eligible for applying for almost all the government recruitment's with BA qualification. You may pursue master's degree if you would like to find better job opportunities in all sectors.

Hence, I can say that all the above mentioned criteria like color, height..etc., are not that much needed in order to be eligible for getting a better job.
3rd February 2018, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BA student. Can I do this job or not, and my height is 153 cm, and normal face color and I am weak in spoken English, and I am 25 year. Please, reply whether I do, or not any job. I really want to do a job. Please reply.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various jobs in government and private organizations based on your BA qualification. You can apply for Clerk and Probationary Officer posts in nationalized banks with BA qualification. You can also apply for various posts in central and state government departments. You have to appear in the UPSC, SSC, State Staff Selection Commission, etc. examinations to get a job in the government sector. You can apply for various private companies, BPOs, retail sector, etc. with a BA qualification. For getting a job, you have to appear for an aptitude test and interview. You can also apply for the marketing executive or sales executive jobs in various industries with BA qualification.
3rd February 2018, 08:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of jobs after BA qualification:-

IAS

IPS

Groups

Bank PO and Clerk

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited

Food Corporation of India Limited

Combined Defence Academy

Railway Requirement Board

Airport Authority of India

Steel Authority of India.
4th February 2018, 11:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that I cannot give you the exact details of your query as you have not mentioned about which type of job you are asking.
However, if you satisfy the required criteria of the job with the education qualification along with other requirements, then definitely you can apply for the said job. You must go through the eligibility criteria required at the time of applying for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?