23rd June 2014, 12:30 AM
ankit singh kala koti

Can I write NDA exam in 11th standard?

can we write nda exam in eleventh standard or not

23rd June 2014, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write NDA exam in 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit singh kala koti View Post
can we write nda exam in eleventh standard or not
NDA stands for National Defence Academy examination .

The minimum required qualification for NDA exam is 12th standard .The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA exam. You must have Citizenship of India.

You are now in 11th standard so you are not eligible for NDA exam .

Pattern for NDA exam is given below , so please check the pattern and practice well the topics-

NDA Notifications 2014:-

NDA II Exam:-

Notification Release Date: 21.06.2014
Last Date for receiving application: 21.07.2014
Exam Date: 28.09.2014

From this year NDA application form must be submitted by only online system. The fees for NDA exam is 50/- . You can be paid the amount through SBI Debit/Credit Card or by SBI Net Banking or by depositing directly in SBI .

For more about NDA exam , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
23rd June 2014, 05:29 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You need to have completed class 12 or appearing in the class 12 for filling the form. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defence Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 19 years of age.
23rd June 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a BA LLB (5YRS course) student of Calcutta University (Govt. college,morning classes).I am now in 2nd yr going to give my 4th semester external examination next month. I want to pursue a distant or part time course on psychology under some University except Calcutta University,
24th June 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 73 % marks in hs exam. But, mathamatics score is 30. So, can i give the nda exam?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?