17th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 2nd year student?

Sir,
I want to do Internship in IOCL. I am pursuing B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering Kindly tell me the requirements for applying? I am studying in 2nd year now.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  4. What is the requirement for applying internship in IOCL after 2nd year of studies?
  5. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IOCL? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  10. Internship in ONGC, HPCL and IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  14. Requirements to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  16. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
29th November 2015, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 2nd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for summer internship in IOCL. You can definitely pursue internship in IOCL. There are two ways to get such opportunity.

- First, is through online application. You need to fill the application form by clicking here. And on getting shortlisted IOCL will contact you.

- Second, you can contact the concerned branch, have a discussion with the HR manager and opt for internship opportunity under him if there is any such provision in that branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?