6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How to approach HMT company for internship in Mechanical Engineering stream?

Sir, I am studying Mechanical Engineering course in Bangalore and willing to do one month internship from HMT. Please tell me how to approach the company for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Branches of National Aluminium Company in India? How to approach the company for internship?
  3. How to do internship in Mechanical Engineering stream from National Aluminium Company?
  4. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  5. How to approach Bystronic to do internship? What are the requirements for it?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. How to approach Havells company for internship in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? Where are the branches of this company?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to approach Sail, Bokaro, Jharkhand for internship in Mechanical stream? Will I have to appear in interview?
  10. Companies in Vizag offering internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  11. How to approach Aviadvigatel to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  13. Chances to do internship at NRSc for Mechanical engineering students? How to approach for it?
  14. How to approach Tata Technologies, Pune for internship in Mechanical engineering? How long I should do internship?
  15. How to apply inplant training in L&T? What is the procedure followed?
  16. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  17. Companies offering internship to Mechanical Engineering student in Pune?
  18. Procedure to join Ashok Leyland Company, Pune for internship in Mechanical stream?
4th November 2017, 10:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach HMT company for internship in Mechanical Engineering stream?

You are required to approach the company for doing Internship in two ways. One is to apply for the internship online and the second option available for is to directly contact the HR department of this HMT Company.

You are required to get the application form through any one of the methods that are mentioned above and then you must apply for the Internship after you get approval from your college's administrative office.

You may get such Internship or training details from the Recruitment section or career section of its official website.

Once you apply for the program, your application will be scrutinized based on the marks you secured in Bachelor Degree course till then and you will be called for Interview after which you are allowed to do Internship from HMT Company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?