5th May 2017, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship at ONGC Dehradun after appearing in 2nd year of APE?

My name is Mandeep Singh and I am studying in 2nd year of Applied Petroleum Engineering specialization at UPES Dehradun. I want to do summer training at ONGC, Dehradun in DRILLING. Please tell me the procedure to apply for the same on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Internship in GAIL, BHEL and ONGC for BBA 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech Chemical 2nd year student?
  3. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Summer internship at ONGC Dehradun being in 2nd year B.Tech in Material science engineering with Nano technology as specialization?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  6. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech?
  7. How to purse summer internship in ONGC and IOCL?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying ONGC internship?
  9. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  11. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship?
  12. BBA 2nd year student can apply for internship in GAIL, BHEL, SAIL and ONGC?
  13. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  14. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for internship in ONGC or NTPC after completion of B.Sc Chemistry graduation?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
9th May 2017, 01:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship at ONGC Dehradun after appearing in 2nd year of APE?

ONGC does not accept candidates from 2nd year, as because they have lack of knowledge regarding their subjects. In order to apply for internship in ONGC you have to fill up the application form at first. Now you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Next you have to send the letter and resume to the authorities of ONGC.

Now they will call you to complete the selection procedure and you have to follow their instructions carefully. After completing all the formalities you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?