8th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship by getting transfer from private college to another college?

can i do internship by geting transfer from private college to another college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change dental college to do internships?
  2. Can I do Internship by getting transfer from private college to another college?
  3. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  5. How to get seat or admission in private or government college for internship?
  6. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  7. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  8. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  9. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi after completing final year of BDS from private college in Haryana
  10. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  11. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
  12. Whether a BDS Private candidate is eligible to do Internship in other college? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria to transfer from one college to another?
  14. What should I do to transfer from my college?
  15. How to do internship in dental college in Delhi? I have completed final year of BDS
  16. Is there any facility of transfer from one college to other during MBA in UPTU?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Can I do internship from some government college after completing final year from private college? What is the procedure?
29th November 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Internship by getting transfer from private college to another college?

Can I transfer the college from private parul(Vadodara) to k.j.governmentnt(bharuch) diploma after f.y.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?