30th December 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for Navy training?

What is the fee structure for Navy training? Can you please give me the split with the correct amount? Will it be costly or can be done in less price with some scholarship applied or so? Can you please give me the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy Pre Sea training for B.E. Electrical?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?
  3. What is the fee structure and time taken for pilot training? -- [New]
  4. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the fee structure of tha same?
  5. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  6. What is the fee structure of for Navy courses?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  8. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  9. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  10. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  11. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  12. Procedure of admission and training from KGMU? Fee structure for the same?
  13. What is the fee structure for the Air Hostess Training Institutes? What will be my salary after getting the job and which Institutes offer Training with less fee?
  14. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  15. What is thee fee structure , schedule for summer training for B.Tech IT in TCS, WIPRO, IBM, Infosys?
  16. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?