16th January 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of Ph.D in electronics after completing M.Sc in Electronics?

I will complete my M.Sc electronics, so please give me answer for process of admission of p.hd in electronics.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc?
  2. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure of Ph.D in electronics after completing M.Sc in Electronics? -- [New]
  6. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate?
  8. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  9. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  10. How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics
  11. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  13. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  14. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  15. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  16. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  17. What is the procedure of MSc electronics in DU? I have completed BSc from MJPRU
  18. GATE Electronics and Communications after Non-Electronics studies in graduation and post graduation?
26th January 2016, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of Ph.D in electronics after completing M.Sc in Electronics?

Procedure of admission in PhD course :-

- As per the latest rules and regulations of UGC, a candidate cannot seek admission for PhD course if he/she does not appear in the entrance exam based on which a university takes admission.
- Hence you need to appear in NET or entrance exams conducted by the university in which you are interested to seek admission.
- Apply in the concerned university as per your entrance exam's scores.
- Some universities also conduct interview rounds for final step of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?