4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D if I have only 50% marks in masters?

Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D if I have only 50% marks in masters? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D if I have only 50% marks in masters?
  2. What are the steps I need to follow to do Ph.D in mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Mathematics?
  3. What is the possibilities for me to do Ph.D course in drama subject?
  4. Eligibility for marks in MA English for Ph.D admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  6. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  7. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  8. Is Ph.D necessary after doing masters in Librari Science with 60% marks
  9. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?
  11. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  12. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D?
  13. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.d in Geography with 55% marks in Masters degree?
  15. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  17. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
5th September 2016, 10:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D if I have only 50% marks in masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D if I have only 50% marks in masters? Can you please tell me what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!
You have completed masters degree with above 50% marks, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course. If you are from SC/ST category, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
6th September 2016, 12:18 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D if I have only 50% marks in masters?

I am sorry to say that scoring only 50% of marks in the Masters degree is not sufficient to opt for the Ph.D course. You must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks to be eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?