19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Counselling Psychology from Mother Teresa Women's University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  3. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  6. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  8. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University? -- [New]
  9. List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?
  10. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  11. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  12. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  13. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  14. Which entrance exam I have to write to take admission in B.Sc Psychology?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get admission in 11th standard of St. Xavier Collegiate School, Mother Teresa Sarani? Types of question asked in entrance exam?
  16. Best university in between St Mary's University, Calgary and St Stephen's University, St Stephen to study M.Sc in Psychology? Entrance exam required for admission?
  17. Admission to M.A(sociology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
24th June 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in the field of Counselling Psychology from Mother Teresa Women's University. So, I just want to know that what entrance exam I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear in the Pre-Registration PhD Program Entrance Examination in Mother Teresa Women’s University to study PhD Psychology. Candidates have to appear for the Interview also for the admission. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD Psychology in Mother Teresa Women’s University. Candidates can find the details in the Mother Teresa Women’s University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?