7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course which is available in Mother Teresa Women’s University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  2. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  3. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?
  7. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  9. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  12. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  14. Fee expenses of PhD(Design) in Desh Bhagat University?
  15. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  17. List of top 10 universities in Tamilnadu for MSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BFTech(Apparel Production) in NIFT, Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?