23rd January 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I sit for SET for Lectureship being 53 years old?

I am 53 now and did my m.a. In 1982.can i sit for set and persue a lecturarship? Kindly clear me age criteria for SET EXAM.

26th January 2014, 11:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I sit for SET for Lectureship being 53 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 53 now and did my m.a. In 1982.can i sit for set and persue a lecturarship? Kindly clear me age criteria for SET EXAM.
Yes you're eligible for SET Entrance Examination. There is no age limit for SLET lectureship examination. So,don't worry about your age. If you satisfy the educational qualification then you'r eligible for SLET Entrance Examination.

SLET stands for (State Level Eligibility Test). This Entrance Examination really useful for the candidate who aspiring to join in Lecturer in Colleges/Institution.

Master degree course or equivalent qualification with 55% percentage of marks is the minimum educational qualification to apply for SLET Entrance Examination.

Only 50% percentage of marks is required for those who are all belong from SC/ST and OBC category candidates. Final year or waiting for Final semester of master degree candidate may also eligible to apply fo this SLET Entrance Examination,

So, If you satisfy the educational qualification then definitely you're eligible for SLET Entrance Examination.

All The Best~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?