30th March 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Psychology being a Lecturer of a Private college?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Psychology. I am working as a Lecturer in a Private college. Can I do this PhD? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  2. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  3. Opportunities to become a Lecturer for a Professor who is researching on Sahitya Rachna?
  4. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  8. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue PhD in History in any Private University without appearing in any entrance exam?
  9. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  10. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  11. Which is the best choice for to be a Lecturer between Psychology and History? Colleges recruiting Lecturers in Psychology? Colleges offering Psychology in Chennai?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  13. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  14. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  15. How can I get direct admission to study PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc and working as a Lecturer?
  16. How is it to do PhD in Psychology in Aborad?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Can I be a Lecturer just after M.Tech or PhD is necessary?
  18. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
4th April 2016, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Psychology being a Lecturer of a Private college?

Yes, you can apply for admission but make sure that you have 55% marks in post graduate degree. In case of reserved category 50% marks is sufficient after relaxation.

If you have more than 5 years of experience as lecturer then you will get exemption from written exam stage. You will be directly eligible for interview stage for admission. Performance in interview will decide the merit for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?