25th November 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

In case of JRF only selected candidates are called for interview or all all those who fill up the form?

Dear Sir, I have cleared JRF. I want to ask, on the basis of filling form and proposal theme, selected students will be called for interview or every student who fill up the form is called for interview. And then on the basis of interview they were selected.

25th November 2017, 10:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In case of JRF only selected candidates are called for interview or all all those who fill up the form?

In case of JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) only those candidates are called for interview that has cleared the entrance exam and age limit to apply for entrance exam is 28 years, relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidates, relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates. Here below are details regarding NET JRF entrance exam:-

There are three papers in NET JRF entrance exam:-

Paper I:-

Carries 5o questions and carries 100 marks that is two marks for every correct answer.

Duration of Paper I is 75 minutes.

Paper II:-

Carries 50 questions and carries 100 marks that is two marks for each correct answer.

Duration of Paper II is 75 minutes.

Paper III:-

Carries 75 questions and carries 150 marks that is two marks for each correct answer.

Duration of Paper III is 135 minutes.

Important Dates for Upcoming JRF NET Exam 2018:-

Date of notification:- April 2018.

Last date to submission of application form:- May 2018.

Exam date:- June 2018.

- For more details please visit https://cbsenet.nic.in.
26th November 2017, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In case of JRF only selected candidates are called for interview or all all those who fill up the form?

If you have qualified JRF, then you can apply for JRF positions of various government funded projects. Selection will be on merit, based on your JRF score and academic qualification.

Even interviews are conducted for selecting the best candidate. Only those who have merit are called for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?