3rd August 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Electro Chemistry which is available in Delhi University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration of PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  2. How to be eligible for forensic medicine doctor in CBI, CID after completing MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  4. Syllabus of 5 years integrated course for B.Sc and M.Sc in Chemistry offered by Delhi University
  5. Which course is better to take next after completion of B.Sc Chemistry and D.Pharm?
  6. Best university for B.Ed course? Duration of course and fees for colleges in Delhi?
  7. Being a graduate from Delhi University can I do MBA? Duration of this course and cost involved?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
  10. What are the basic requirements to apply for M.Sc in Chemistry from colleges under Delhi University?
  11. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  12. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  13. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  14. Fee structure to join M.Sc Chemistry in Delhi University? Will I need to pay and donation to get admission for this course?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in University of Delhi if secured 48% in B.Sc?
  16. How to join BCA college in India?
  17. Can I pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Honors) in Delhi University with 82% marks in 12th PSEB stream?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
15th June 2019, 12:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University?

The course duration of Ph.D. (Electro Chemistry) in Delhi University is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?