8th August 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Does Mumbai University provide Ph.D in Marathi Literature?

Hello sir, I have completed BA and MA in Marathi Literature from Mumbai University. I want to do Ph.d in Marathi Literature. Is this course available in Mumbai University?

10th August 2016, 12:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Mumbai University provide Ph.D in Marathi Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BA and MA in Marathi Literature from Mumbai University. I want to do Ph.d in Marathi Literature. Is this course available in Mumbai University?

Yes, Mumbai University provides PhD in Marathi Literature. The candidates who have passed MA in Marathi examinations with a minimum of fifty five percentage marks are eligible to do PhD in Marathi. They have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test (PET) and clear the same to attend an interview for the admission to PhD. The applicants who have qualified GATE/SET/NET examinations are exempt from appearing in PET. The details are available in the Mumbai University website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?