2nd March 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if pursuing MBA(Finance) in IGNOU?

Sir, I am doing MBA in Finance from IGNOU. I want to do PhD in Management. For this I want to give UGC NET exam. Kindly inform me I am eligible or not?

15th March 2018, 05:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if pursuing MBA(Finance) in IGNOU?

The minimum educational qualification required to appear in UGC NET Entrance Examination is as follows.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in concerned stream or in some of the streams like Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science..etc.,

>> As you are doing MBA in Finance which is a valid Post Graduation course, I can say that you are eligible to appear in this UGC NET Examination as Master's degree with minimum 55% marks is the pre-requisite for it.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Master's Degree are also eligible to appear in this UGC NET Examination and I am providing you some of the important links where you may find the required details.

Click here for Eligibility Criteria

Click here for More Details
15th March 2018, 11:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if pursuing MBA(Finance) in IGNOU?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to appear in the UGC NET examination after the completion of MBA in Finance from IGNOU, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their MBA in Finance from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the UGC NET examination.
16th March 2018, 09:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in UGC NET after completion of MBA in Finance:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to appear in UGC National Eligibility Test.

>> Candidates must have completed their "Post Graduation" or Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Some of the major streams allowed are, Humanities, Social Sciences, Computer Sciences and Applications, Electronic Sciences..etc.,

>> As you are from MBA in Finance background, I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in UGC NET Examination. The minimum percentage you must have secured in Post Graduation is 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category candidates.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?