3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Osmania University for PhD program in Astronomy? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?
  3. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
  4. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  5. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  7. Admission procedure to study M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Osmania University?
  8. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  12. What is the admission procedure for BA and B.Sc in Osmania University, Hyderabad?
  13. Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?
  14. Procedure to study Distance MBA in Osmania University?
  15. How can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  18. What is the admission procedure for B.Pharmacy in Osmania University, Hyderabad? -- [New]
5th June 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Osmania University for PhD program in Astronomy? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Interested candidates have to apply online for the PhD Astronomy at Osmania University. Eligibility to do a PhD in Astronomy at Osmania University is a pass in MSc/MPhil in Physics / Mathematics / Astrophysics / Astronomy with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission to the PhD in Astronomy is done through a PhD Eligibility Test and Interview conducted by the Osmania University. Those who have qualified NET/JEST/GATE/APSET/GPAT/MPhil in the relevant subject are exempted from the PhD Eligibility Test. Osmania University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?