21st October 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Labor and Social Work in DU and JNU? How much stipend I can get?

Sir, I am studying MA Social Science and after it want to do PhD in Labor and Social Work from JNU or DU. Send me eligibility criteria to get admission in both the universities? How much stipend I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in JNU for PhD in Computer & Systems Sciences? How much stipend I can get during PhD?
  2. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  3. Best university to do PhD in Social Work? Important dates and stipend for it?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Social Work) in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to get stipend in doing Ph.D?
  6. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in JNU?
  8. Best university in between DU and JNU for PhD in Sociology? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  9. When M.Phil and PhD applications will be invited with stipend? Is there any work experience needed after post graduation for PhD?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  11. Does JNU offer PhD in Biotechnology course? Admission procedure and eligibility to study?
  12. Does JNU offer PhD in Social Sciences?
  13. Eligibility for admission in PhD Psychology in JNU?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Delhi for PhD in Geography? What are the stipend policies?
  15. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Government colleges offering PhD(Social Work) with stipend in India?
  17. Qualification to apply for MSW? Percentage required and subjects to study?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
24th October 2017, 09:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Labor and Social Work in DU and JNU? How much stipend I can get?

Below I have mentioned the required eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Labor and Social work, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in labor and Social Work:-

Candidates must have completed their MA in Social Sciences/Social Work from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in masters degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.

Candidates can expect an amount of stipend around Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/-.
25th October 2017, 03:04 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Labor and Social Work in DU and JNU? How much stipend I can get?

Those candidates, who have completed master's degree in Social Science/HRM/Social Work with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible to PhD in the relevant discipline at Delhi University as well as at Jawaharlal Nehru University.
In order to get admission into the above said universities, candidate must have to appear and qualify in the UGC NET entrance examination.
After getting admission into the PhD course in DU/JNU, candidates can expect a minimum of Rs.15000/ to upto Rs.22000 amount as stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?