20th April 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get get PhD agriculture admission in Dharvad university?

Procedure to get get PhD agriculture admission in Dharvad university? What are the steps to be followed for it? Can someone please give me the details which I need to follow up? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
  3. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  4. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  5. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
  8. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  11. What should I do if discontinued PhD after completed M.Sc(Agriculture) and interested in Oil and Petroleum?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Agriculture for a MBA(ABM) postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  18. Prospect of PhD in Agriculture course for M.Sc postgraduate?
23rd April 2017, 12:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get get PhD agriculture admission in Dharvad university?

In order to pursue PhD in agriculture from Dharwad University, you should have completed your master's degree in any agricultural discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

With the above eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university itself. In order to apply for PhD agriculture admission in Dharwad University, you can simply download the application form and fill it up with exact details. You have to attach the relevant documents and the required fees and submit it. After that you will be notified about the examination date and other related details.
23rd April 2017, 11:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get get PhD agriculture admission in Dharvad university?

To get admission in Dharvad university the candidate must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in their Master's degree and should have passed the national level exam like CSIR/UGC-NET-JRF, DBT-JRF, ICMR-JRF, DST-INSPIRE. Those candidates who are in final year and awaiting for their final year result can also apply to pursue the PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?