29th July 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Delhi University for studying PhD program in Chemical Thermodynamics. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  4. How many PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) seats are available in Delhi University?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  6. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Com in Delhi University?
  7. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  8. Is there any entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Electronics) in Delhi University?
  9. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper II (Kinetic Theory and Thermodynamics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Gujarat Technological University Biotechnology 3rd Sem Thermodynamics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Can I get admission to study BBA in Delhi University without appearing in any entrance exam? Total fee expenses to study BBA in Delhi University?
  12. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com student of IGNOU?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  14. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  16. Is there any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  17. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech Second Semester Exam, Thermodynamics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?
4th August 2018, 11:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?

List of colleges offering PhD in Educational Studies in India:

University of Delhi, New Delhi.

Jamia Millia Islamia university, New Delhi.

Maharishi Dayanand University, Haryana.

Calicut University, Kerala.

Lovely Professional University, Punjab.

Amity University, Uttar Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?