29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Chemical Thermodynamics course in Delhi University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  3. How many PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) seats are available in Delhi University? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  5. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  8. Eligibility to study BCom in Delhi University for a candidate with 70% in 12th ISC?
  9. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper II (Kinetic Theory and Thermodynamics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Electronics Honours from Delhi University?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Taxation for a candidate with 57% in B.Com? List of colleges in Delhi?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Com in Delhi University for B.Com final year student?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study Master of Fine Arts(Applied Arts) in Jamia Millia Islamia for BFA student of Delhi University?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Political Science in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?
15th November 2018, 08:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University is given below.

=> In order to get admission in PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University, the candidate should have passed Master degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in master degree for PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University is 55%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?