24th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in IIT in Electronics and Telecommunication field?

I want to take admission for phd in iit in image processing how can i get it i am having M.E with 7.8 cgpa.? Guide me. What should be the procedure which I need to follow? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  2. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  4. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Electronics & Communication course?
  8. Is it possible for any polytechnic students to go for IIT after completion of electronics and telecommunication course?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  11. Procedure to get admission to second year engineering in IIT Bombay? -- [New]
  12. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  14. How may i get admission in IIT for PhD in ECE?
  15. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  16. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
  18. How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field
24th June 2016, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to take admission for Ph.D in IIT in Electronics and Telecommunication field?

For admission in IIT for your Ph.D programme you need to qualify exams like GATE/NET/SET/JRF. Those with M.Phil degree or any professional experience of 5 years are also eligible to apply without these scores.
Chances of admission will depend on your academic record and performance in the interview which will be conducted by IIT. Hence, just be prepared for entrance exam and interview if you want to get admission in a top institute like IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?