21st April 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study PhD in Physics with scholarship?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do PhD in Physics. But I don't know how to apply for PhD on scholarship procedure base. Please help me to know about this.

28th April 2016, 11:37 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study PhD in Physics with scholarship?

For Ph.D in Physics you need a masters degree in physics from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

If you have qualified NET/SET/GATE/JRF then you will be exempted from entrance exam and will be entitled for fellowship after getting admission in a Ph.D programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?