12th July 2016, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

How many years is needed to completed MBBS, MD and Ph.D?

How many years is needed to completed MBBS, MD and Ph.D together? I just have completed 12th now and I need to plan for these course together to finish. So, can you please let me know how many years it will take to complete and sit in a job?

13th July 2016, 06:01 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many years is needed to completed MBBS, MD and Ph.D?

To get admission for MBBS, MD and Ph.D, you must complete your degree college because you can study all but after graduation only. After graduation if you wish to pursue for above mentioned course you can but have to chose complete one by one. Over all it will take you minimum 10 years or maximum 12-15 years depends on you & University where you would spend almost 1/3rd of your life in study only.
13th July 2016, 06:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you qualify in all the courses in first attempt without any failure and without a year gap in any course, then you can complete MBBS in 5 years, MD in 2 years and Ph.D in 2 years of duration. Total it will take 9 years to complete all the courses in first attempt.
14th July 2016, 11:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many years is needed to completed MBBS, MD and Ph.D together? I just have completed 12th now and I need to plan for these course together to finish. So, can you please let me know how many years it will take to complete and sit in a job?
The duration of the courses are given below;

- MBBS – 5.5 years
- MD – 3 years
- PhD – 3 years

The total will be around 11.5 years. The aspirant may require at least 12 years of study to complete the MBBS, MD and PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?