27th February 2016, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed to do PH.D in English from BDU University?

Sir/Mam,

What's the minimum percentage need to doing Ph.D in English in BDU university? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Please give me the information soon.

Thank you!

28th February 2016, 10:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to do PH.D in English from BDU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

What's the minimum percentage need to doing Ph.D in English in BDU university? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Please give me the information soon.

Thank you!
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in English with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in English.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?