13th June 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How much time and money is spent to complete a Ph.D course?

I want full information for PhD, including spending money, after all is this a good choice for great career? How much time and money is spent to complete a Ph.D course? Can you please provide me the correct answer on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What I do and how I complete my PhD in Sanskrit?
  2. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  3. Average time required to complete PhD in India?
  4. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  5. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  6. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  7. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  8. How much time and money will it take to complete BA Graduation course?
  9. Admission for Medicine in UK? Money to spent and scholarship details?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  11. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. CA can be done after graduation? What procedure to follow and how much to spent?
  13. How can I prepare for State PMT exam after passing class 12th? How much money is needed to be spent?
  14. How can I get phd in mathemics notification details?
  15. Does Jodhpur National University provide Ph.D in Biotechnology? How much is the fees and how much time will it take to complete Ph.D?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  17. Scholarships for PhD students?
  18. Can we complete ICWA course without coaching class? What is the total amount to be spent to complete ICWA course?
14th June 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time and money is spent to complete a Ph.D course?

Iam a govt employee, iam want to change my job but my present employer not permission me trough proper channel in which condition how to apply for new job
Please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?