15th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of getting jobs in IT field without any experience?

Possibilities of getting jobs in IT field without any experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  2. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  3. What are the jobs to look for after Graduation? Courses to take for joining Navy jobs?
  4. Advantages of doing BCA and maximum and minimum salary offered after doing BCA in India and other countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  6. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  7. Any chance for getting a job in IT companies after completing MCA with experience in Teaching field?
  8. Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?
  9. Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get?
  10. What are the jobs available for Automobile engineers with 10 years experience in Vehicle Service Field?
  11. How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?
  12. Is it a good idea to do Masters in Chemical engineering after B.E Biotechnology?
  13. Whether the career prospect of Accenture is beneficial for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  14. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  15. Is there any scope to become an IPS after doing BBA? Are there any possibilities to get a government job?
  16. Are there Jobs in IT field after B.Sc Maths?
  17. How to get government jobs after having 11 year experience?
  18. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job?
16th August 2015, 12:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of getting jobs in IT field without any experience?

Yes definitely there is a possibility to get job in Software filed with out Experience. But on thing you need to do is make a note on satisfying the Percentage criteria.

Since with out experience many companies hold some Common eligibility Criteria having Percentage criteria and Some other skills like Communication as well as Programming Skills.

And one thing you need to do is acquire minimum knowledge in Programming languages like C, C++, JAVA , ORACLE and Data Structure.

There by you will have a chance to apply for various Companies including MNC's.
16th August 2015, 09:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely get admission in IT field even if you don't have any experience. Most of the recruitment of the candidates in It companies without any experience is done in on campus drive.

However, if you hae good marks and great skills within you can even get selected for job in any off campus drive of IT companies, you don't need to worry about it.
16th August 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was complete M.Sc mathematics and i would like to IT field so i searching for jobs sir ,can you say to some kind of way sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?