13th March 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get Bangalore university PhD application form online?

Hi,
Is there a way to get the PhD application form online? I am handicapped person from Bangalore and will be tough for me to make a visit in person for the application?
With Regards-
Abhishek

Related Questions:
  1. Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?
  2. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  3. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  4. When the application form of Bangalore University Master's in English program will be published? Should I have to fill online application?
  5. How to get the online application form for St Johns medical college in Bangalore?
  6. When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?
  7. Formalities to apply for PhD(Biotechnology) in Bangalore University? Last date of application?
  8. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  9. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  10. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Anthropology in Ranchi university and when will the form be available?
  12. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Can I study PhD in Computer Application in Delhi being MCA postgraduate of Bangalore? List of colleges?
  15. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  16. University is not accepting my PhD application form on M.Ed basis?
  17. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
6th June 2016, 07:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get Bangalore university PhD application form online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Is there a way to get the PhD application form online? I am handicapped person from Bangalore and will be tough for me to make a visit in person for the application?
With Regards-
Abhishek

The aspirant can get the application form for the PhD course in Bangalore University through online. All the details are available in the PhD Entrance Notification 2015-16 links.
You can find the details in the website link of Bangalore University Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?