11th March 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Public Health?

Hello, I have done with my Master’s in Public Health. Now I want to make my career in research field. So, I want to know that how can I get admission in PhD course in Public Health? Also let me know about the colleges all over in India. I would like to do my PhD in any reputed college or university.

Related Questions:
  1. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  2. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. Procedure to get admission in any reputed university for study PhD in Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is scope in PhD Social sciences after post graduation in dentistry public health action?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD(Public Health Dentistry) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has secured 69% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study MVSc(Veterinary Public Health) in Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?
  11. Online PhD in Public Health preferably in India for Pakistani residence?
  12. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biostatistics) in National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrochemistry) in Delhi University?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2018, 11:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any reputed university to study PhD in Public Health?

List of Colleges in India offering PhD in Public Health:-

Babu Banarasi Das University - BBDU
Address: 111, Faizabad Rd, Atif Vihar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226028
Phone: 0522 391 1000

SGT University
Address: Chandu-Budhera, Gurgaon-Badli Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122505
Phone: 0124 227 8183

Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences
Address: No.162, Poonamalle High Rd, Velappanchavadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600077
Phone: 044 2680 1050

Institute of Public Health, Bangalore
Address: #250, 2nd C Main, 2nd C Cross, Girinagar I Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560085
Phone: 080 2642 1929

SRM Institute of Science and Technology : School of Public Health, Kancheepuram
Address: 3rd Floor, Medical College Building ,Intra College Road, SRM Nagar, SRM University, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
Phone: 044 2745 3433

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research : School of Public Health, Chandigarh
Address: Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Phone: 0172 274 7585

To do Ph.D course in Public Health, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the same from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the Ph.D course in Public Health from above mentioned Universities. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?