12th November 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD at University of Mumbai after Masters in Mathematical Economics?

I am doing Masters in Mathematical Economics and now want to do PhD University of Mumbai. Please tell me procedure to get admission in PhD here?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join University of Mumbai for PhD in Economics? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Economics) in Mumbai University?
  3. Procedure to do PhD after Masters in Mathematical Statistics from government universities?
  4. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD (Economics) at The London School of Economics and Political Science, UK?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  10. Syllabus for PhD Economics entrance of IGNOU? How is Mumbai university?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Economics at National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia?
  13. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  14. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  15. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
14th November 2017, 05:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD at University of Mumbai after Masters in Mathematical Economics?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Mathematical Economics from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can apply for Ph.D course at Mumbai University. Now, eligible candidates those who have completed their Masters degree, have to appear in the NET examination. Once after qualifying in the NET examination, candidates can take admission in Mumbai University to pursue the Ph.D course in the above mentioned field. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?