1st February 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the process and the steps which we need to follow to take the admission for Ph.D?

What is the process and the steps which we need to follow to take the admission for Ph.D? Can someone please guide me with the complete information which I need to understand on the same. Awaiting to get the information soon!

2nd February 2016, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process and the steps which we need to follow to take the admission for Ph.D?

For admission in Ph.D you need to appear for entrance exam and interview which is mostly conducted by the concerned university or institute. You can also try to qualify exams like NET/SET which will help you became eligible for admission in top universities.

Just be prepared for these entrance exams and also for the interview stage. Performance in these stages is very important for selection in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?