13th January 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admission in PhD in Computer Application having secured 65% in MCA?

Hello All,
Can I get admison in PhD of Computer Application as I have done MCA with 65% marks. What I have to do for admission? Please tell me asap.
With Regards-
Sheeraz Peerzada

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  3. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  4. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  6. Can I study PhD in Computer Science if secured 57% in MCA?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  8. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Computer Application being a MCA postgraduate?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate in Kerala?
  11. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  12. Procedure to get Ph.D in Computer Application after MCA? Institutes for the same? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can I study PhD in Computer Application in Delhi being MCA postgraduate of Bangalore? List of colleges?
  15. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Computer Application in Pune being a MCA postgraduate?
  17. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Computer Applications to MCA candidate?
  18. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Computer Application in University Institute of Technology RGPV?
13th January 2016, 07:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in PhD in Computer Application having secured 65% in MCA?

You need to apply for admission when there is a PH.D notification by the concerned university. You have to appear for written exam and interview for selection. For those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/JRF are eligible for interview stage directly.

Selection will be based on merit and you must perform well in the viva and interview along with good academic record. Hence, just apply on a prescribed format when notification is out.
13th January 2016, 07:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admission in PhD in Computer Application having secured 65% in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,
Can I get admison in PhD of Computer Application as I have done MCA with 65% marks. What I have to do for admission? Please tell me asap.
With Regards-
Sheeraz Peerzada
You have completed MCA degree so you can apply first for GATE and UGC NET exam.

After qualifying above entrance exam you can apply for Universities for Ph.D course.

You have got 65% in MCA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D in Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?