21st February 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam going to be conducted for integrated Ph.d in IISc?

Dear Sir/Mam, When will be the entrance exam for integrated PHD in IISC will be held? what are the books that we should refer for entrance exam? is there any study material available for this? Can someone please give me the right information on the same soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. When the entrance exam of Integrated Ph.D will be conducted by IISC?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  4. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  9. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  10. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  11. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  12. How can I prepare to crack Integrated PhD entrance exams of NCBS, TIFR and IISC?
  13. How to prepare for integrated PhD entrance exam of IISc? Books to refer?
  14. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  15. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Syllabus and reference books for IISc integrated PhD entrance exam
  17. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  18. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?