5th December 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Teacher/Professor being an Economics postgraduate and completed B.Ed?

Hello,
I have done B.Com and now pursuing M.A. in Economics. Do I have to face any problem in appearing and competing NET? Will I become eligible to be Teacher or Professor in Higher Education and I have also completed my B.Ed.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether an Economics postgraduate is eligible to join Indian Economics Services? Procedure and syllabus?
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  4. Am i eligible for TET exam after completing M.A B.Ed in Economics?
  5. Am I eligible to take graduation in BA Honors in economics if I have done 12th without commerce?
  6. Am I eligible to do PhD in Economics if completed M.Com with 60% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if completed B.A. Pass?
  8. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  9. Can I do graduation in Economics if I have completed 12th with physics and chemistry?
  10. Eligibility for IES exam after graduation in Chemistry and Post graduation in Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics if completed B.Com and CA final?
  13. How to study in PG in Economics? Can I be eligible for it?
  14. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  15. Criteria of admission for Fergusson's MA Economics?
  16. Am I eligible to join Indian Economics Service being a B.A. graduate of IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Sc(Economics) postgraduate?
26th December 2015, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Teacher/Professor being an Economics postgraduate and completed B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done B.Com and now pursuing M.A. in Economics. Do I have to face any problem in appearing and competing NET? Will I become eligible to be Teacher or Professor in Higher Education and I have also completed my B.Ed.
If you have completed Ph.D degree or qualify in UGC NET exam then you are eligible for professor post.

But you can apply for teacher post because you have completed B.Com and B.Ed degree.

So you can apply for TET and CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?