7th February 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in English after graduation in political science?

I’m doing second year BA general with subject English philosophy and political science. After graduation, can I do MA in English or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  2. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  3. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in Lucknow University for MSW
  6. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  7. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  8. MA in Hindi after graduation in political science, Economics, English and Sanskrit?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  11. Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?
  12. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  13. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  14. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  15. How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors
  16. List of political science English version books of Calcutta university according to new syllabus
  17. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
7th February 2017, 09:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MA in English after graduation in political science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I’m doing second year BA general with subject English philosophy and political science. After graduation, can I do MA in English or not.
Yes, you can do MA in English after graduation in political science. The basic eligibility to study the course is graduation with English as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. In some colleges, the admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the college. So, you can do MA in English after completion political science graduation. The course duration is two years. The course can be studied in various colleges in India.
7th February 2017, 11:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MA in English stands for Master of Arts (English).

MA in English is a post graduate course in English literature. It is a two year duration course.

The eligibility required to get admission for MA in English are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline or a higher degree from a recognized university .

So, you can do MA in English after graduation in political science.
8th February 2017, 07:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can opt for MA in English after the completion of your BA degree course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it studying English as a subject in Graduation are very much eligible for studying MA in English.
8th February 2017, 09:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you you are eligible to apply for m a in English after graduation in Political Science:-

To apply for MA in English course then you have to score minimum 50% of marks.

The admission for MA in English course is based on the entrance examination scores.

There are many institutes conducts entrance examination for MA in English:-

Alagappa University Entrance Examination

Madras University M .A Entrance Examination

open university, Vels University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?