27th October 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for food engineering after completing course in Biomedical Engineering?

After completing the course in Biomedical Engineering. What are the courses I can select for my B.Tech?
I am interested to study food engineering.
Is it possible for me to go for it? Please help me in giving worthy options.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths? -- [New]
  6. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  7. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  8. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. B.Sc Nursing course after 12th standard (science with maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  12. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  13. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  14. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  15. Details about Biomedical Engineering
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  17. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
30th October 2016, 07:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for food engineering after completing course in Biomedical Engineering?

You should go for the field in which you are interested and want to work in future. There are ample course options but opting for the one in which you are interested will help in better growth. You can definitely go for the food engineering course after completion of biomedical engineering. There is no problem in your eligibility. However, ensure that you pursue this course from a good institute to avail better exposure in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?