13th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue distance mode B.Ed with the help of 3 years of teaching experience?

Hi, I have 44.2% in B.com from distance education Madras university and have 3 years of teaching experience in pre-primary private school. Now, I want to do B.Ed. in distance education or correspondence please tell me from which university should I do which comes in UG and open category and has good weightage.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue distance mode B.Ed in Maharashtra, having 20 years of teaching experience?
  2. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  3. Am I eligible to study M.A(English) and B.Ed at the same time after completing B.A.? -- [New]
  4. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  5. B.E. graduate can pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed course after graduation from NCWEB Delhi University?
  7. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  8. How to do B.Ed with English after completing M.Com?
  9. Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?
  10. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to pursue M.Phil in English?
  12. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  14. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  15. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  16. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?
  17. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  18. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
14th July 2017, 01:07 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue distance mode B.Ed with the help of 3 years of teaching experience?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the B.Ed degree course as you have scored only 44.2% of marks in Graduation.

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for B.ed course, have a look over it.

Candidates must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
14th July 2017, 08:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue distance mode B.Ed with the help of 3 years of teaching experience?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. To apply for B.Ed, you need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You have only 44.2% marks in bachelor's degree, you can not apply for Bachelor of Education course.
14th July 2017, 12:43 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Three years of teaching experience is not the eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education course. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

Bachelor's degree from a UGC recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You can not apply for B.Ed entrance exam because you have less than 50% marks in graduation.
14th July 2017, 09:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this teacher training course is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed entrance exam.

The minimum percentage of marks required in bachelor's degree to apply for entrance exam of B.Ed is 50%. You can not pursue this course because you have only 44.2% marks in bachelor's degree.
18th July 2017, 08:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have 44.2% in B.com from distance education Madras university and have 3 years of teaching experience in pre-primary private school. Now, I want to do B.Ed. in distance education or correspondence please tell me from which university should I do which comes in UG and open category and has good weightage.
As per your graduation degree marks, you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?