6th January 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join NSD after B.Tech and MBA degrees?

I want to join NSD but I don’t have experience of theatre production. So, what should I do? I have done B.Tech and MBA. My age is 22 years. Sir please help?

8th January 2017, 01:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NSD after B.Tech and MBA degrees?

NSD stands for National School of Drama and the candidates who are interested to pursue this course must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university.

> Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.

> Must have some experience in theater.

> Proficiency in English and Hindi languages are must.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to appear for an entrance examination and the selection will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?