31st December 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to select between Finance and HR for MBA?

Dear Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA. Now I want to do MBA (online), but I am totally confused to select Finance or HR. Some people told me for finance or some people for HR. So, I'm confused, please help me.

2nd January 2017, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream to select between Finance and HR for MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA. Now I want to do MBA (online), but I am totally confused to select Finance or HR. Some people told me for finance or some people for HR. So, I'm confused, please help me.

One can choose MBA Finance after completion of graduation. The MBA Finance candidate has to work with data, analyzing the data, budgeting, cost management etc. The MBA Finance from a reputed institution will easily fetch you a good job. The scope for the MBA Finance is more and the salary is also higher. Actually one should choose the specialization based on his skills and interests. For the admission to MBA, you have to clear the entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, GMAT, TANCET etc. The candidate should be a graduate in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the course.
8th January 2017, 06:27 PM
mihir13589

Default Re: Which stream to select between Finance and HR for MBA?

Both MBA in Finance and MBA in HR has it own importance.

First of all for both you need to apply for entrance exam and some college has its own entrance exam on the basis of that you can get selected.

If you have good Accounting background then you can surely opt for MBA-Finance because all day you need to work with Numbers can calculations. Looking from Job point of View MBA-Finance Student get tougher competition from candidates who do CA, ICWA, CS and other accounting courses. So you have to be at your best to get to the job

Talking about MBA-HR, here you need to deal everything in terms of Employee of an organisation, in the entire course you will learn how to source, recruit, train, handle, motivate, retain employee in both service and manufacturing sector. Along with this you also come across details of Labour Laws prevails in India. Job wise there is no competition for MBA-HR students as there is no equivalent course for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?