27th August 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Which job has more scope - Lecturer or IAS Officer?

Which job has more scope - Lecturer or IAS Officer?

27th August 2015, 11:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which job has more scope - Lecturer or IAS Officer?

See lectureship and joining Indian Administrative Services is totally two different things. Both have different scopes in their own sector but on a general note Indian Administrative Officers have an edge over lecturer in any government college. It is a job for society with more respect, dignity and responsibility as compared to the Lecturer whose main work is to give lectures in colleges.

However cracking Civil Services examination for becoming an IAS officer is a difficult task as competition is tough to crack, candidates in lacs appearing for 1000 odd vacancies in which only 100-200 top rankers belonging to different category are alloted IAS.

Nothing is impossible in this world if you have the right determination and dedication for the exam. For Lectureship, you need to clear the National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission. For this you must have done master's degree in any discipline with at least 55% percentage in master of arts.a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?