16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Masters in Telecommunication after B.E. in Electronics engineering?

Can i do masters in telecommunication after doing BE in electronics engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  2. Masters in Telecommunication after B.E. in Electronics engineering? -- [New]
  3. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. How can I do masters in the field on electronics and arts?
  5. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  6. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  8. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  10. Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  13. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  15. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  16. What to do next after completing Masters in Telecommunication?
  17. Can I do M.E in mechanical engineering after pursuing B.E in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  18. How to do masters in Networking outside India? What is the criteria and procedure? I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer
19th February 2014, 10:44 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters in Telecommunication after B.E. in Electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do masters in telecommunication after doing BE in electronics engineering?
Hey friend,

Yeah you can do a Master course which is also known as a Post Graduate course after B.E in Electronics Engineering as you are eligible as per the Education qualification which is needed.

You can opt for the M.tech in Telecommunication Engineering which is a 2 years course.

To join in this course the qualification which are needed are:

# The candidate should completed a Degree from a recognized university in B.E/B.Tech with a fair percentage.

# There is nothing to be regarded about the age limit as there is no age limit which is needed.
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology,KANPUR
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology,DELHI
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology,MUMBAI
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology,MADRAS
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology.KGP
  • Vardhaman College Of Engineering
  • Pondicherry Engineering College
  • G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?