25th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Tech in IIT through GATE for an average student? Detailed information, syllabus and tips for preparation?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know how to prepare for GATE to do M.Tech? What is the syllabus for GATE? Kindly tell me the details about GATE? Is it possible to get a seat in IIT for an average student through GATE?

27th March 2016, 09:22 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Tech in IIT through GATE for an average student? Detailed information, syllabus and tips for preparation?

Yes, it is possible to get seat in IIT being an averae student only thing is that how much effort you put in. GATE exam can be written in FInal year of your college, if you looking for it then study the concepts thoroughly and just practice all the concepts numerically too.
23rd September 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Tech in IIT through GATE for an average student? Detailed information, syllabus and tips for preparation?

Hi Currently I'm working in IT company but now I've decided to prepare for gate exam cse branch. How much time will it take me to clear gate as there's 2 years gap after btech.
Will I be able to prepare?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?