12th May 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Should I redo Post Graduation to score 55% in order to be eligible for NET?

Can I do post graduation once again in order to be eligible for net ( 55%) having Less than 55% in post graduation?

14th May 2014, 10:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I redo Post Graduation to score 55% in order to be eligible for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do post graduation once again in order to be eligible for net ( 55%) having Less than 55% in post graduation?
Hey friend,

According to the National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission) and this is conducted every year and there are certain standards which are needed to be satisfied are:

>> The candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

>> There is no age limit for the exam.

>> The candidate should have completed a Post Graduation degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage with a 55% aggregate as per the General category and it is SC/ST/OBC it is 45%.

But as you have asked for the information regarding the percentage it is needed,if you are a SC/ST or other caste then there is certain relaxation which is allowed, or else you would need to finish any other degree with the needed percentage to apply for the exam.

It consists of 3 papers. The first paper will be in General Nature,the second paper consists the subject which is selected individually by the candidates and the third paper is in descriptive in nature.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?