7th February 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Army after 10th pass?

Sir/Mam,

I am 10th pas. I want to get job in army. How can I???

Without passing 12 I can get job or not???

Is it necessary to pass 12??or to score good marks in 12???

plz answer me.

11th February 2014, 02:16 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army after 10th pass?

Yes, you are eligible for certain selected post with 10th pass qualification. The job roles are as follows,

-> Soldier (General Duty)(All Arms) - 45% marks in 10th with 32% in each subject. No % considered if completed 10+2.

-> Soldier Tradesmen - 10th/ITI (except Syce. Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th pass).

-> Soldier General Duty (All Arms) - 10th pass.

The age limit for the above jobs are 17 1/2 - 23 years expect Soldier (General Duty) where the upper age limit is only 21 years.

CLICK HERE!! to know the detailed eligibility criteria for all the posts which are available from Indian Army.

CEE (Common Entrance Examination) is conducted in the last Sundays of every month for the recruitment of soldiers. So, just prepare well for this exam and you can clear it in not time with minimum selection for sure.

Attached the detailed syllabus followed for the exam in this post for your reference. Refer the topics and prepare for the same.

To know more on Indian Army recruitment details visit - http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian_Army_Exam.pdf(10.4 KB, 158 views)
4th May 2020, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army after 10th pass?

My age is 16 ,10 pass , Marks obtained 85% can get any government job??
28th June 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Army after 10th pass?

Is these courses are eligible for girls who pass 10class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?