16th May 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join TCS BPO being an M.Com and ICWAI student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am pursuing M.Com and ICWAI. I would like to work in TCS BPO of Chennai right now. I want to know am i eligible to work there?

21st May 2016, 08:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join TCS BPO being an M.Com and ICWAI student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join TCS BPO Recruitment:

You have mentioned your higher degree and so I am unable to confirm you whether eligible or not. However, here are the detailed instructions required to join TCS BPO Recruitment.

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA/ BCA/ B.Sc in Computer Science or IT are NOT eligible to apply.

>> Students from any of the below streams are eligible to apply.
* BBM
* B.Com
* BBA
* BA
* BMS
* BIM
* BAMS
* B.Pharm
* B.Sc
* BHMS
* BAMS

>> If you have passed any of the mentioned bachelor degrees at Graduate level, then you apply with "Graduate Degree" qualification in order to be eligible and Master's degree is no where required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?